Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last Days...

...Of the Pyroglyphics Raffle that is. This first time year end promotion on Facebook where I pick someone at random to receive a special "Pyro-Maniac Prize Pack". Just show your support and 'like' my FB Pyroglyphics page and you're automatically entered into a raffle. That's it!

The winner will receive a Prize Pack valued at over $200(!!) that includes shirts, mugs, art supplies, ORIGINAL ART and MORE!! Just for liking the page. If you already like the page, there's a separate, exclusive V.I.P level where there's a chance for you to win even MORE prizes,  if you re-post this blog or share the link on Facebook and get your friends and fam to like my page too.
And here it is:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/PyroglyphicsStudio

I thank you all in advance for your support and I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on for next year.

And just because I love you guys, here's a piece I've been holding back on. I think it both ties in the title of the blog, as well as gives a preview of things to come.

Cheers!
S



"...These are the last days, before I get cast way/It's a must, I have to Rock Hard like cafe..."- Outsidaz

No comments:

Post a Comment