Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Aizan Kickstarter Wrap-up

What's up peeps?! It's feels like it's been forever. Well, it's official, the funding campaign for the Aizan Kickstarter has rapped and it's a success!! WOO-HOOOO!!!!

I'll be honest, when I first thought of doing this Kickstarter thing, I thought I might hit my goal if I begged and pleaded enough, but I never would've thought everyone would respond they way they did. I can't thank everyone enough..this is truly humbling.

There are also a ton of people behind the scenes who have helped me through this roller-coaster creative process, and I would love to thank them all, but I don't want to make anyone upset by forgetting a names...you know who you are.

Last but not least, I want to thank the people who tried to throw up roadblocks in my path. It's because of the negative than I can learn and rise to the occasion.

Now, the real hard work begins. I'm looking forward to path ahead.

LET'S DO THIS!!!


The revised version of my creator owned character Aizan. Although the kickstarter has wrapped for it, you can learn a little more here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/751261014/aizan-the-demo

No comments:

Post a Comment