Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Where's That "Love" Button?

It's been too long peeps, but I'm back with something special. I'm officially running a year end promotion on Facebook where I pick someone at random to receive a special "Pyro-Maniac Prize Pack"!  More on that in a sec, but here's the breakdown:

I'm asking everyone to show their support and 'like' my FB Pyroglyphics page, (if you haven't already). If you have, I'm asking you to spread the word about my humble little corner of this vast internet world by getting your friends and fam to like my page too. Once that's done, you're automatically entered into a raffle. That's it! Easy, right?

And what do you get? Well, besides the art I pour my soul out over and will continue to deliver, I felt the need to give a lucky someone something a little more tangible. The winner will receive a Prize Pack valued at over $200!! It includes shirts, mugs, art supplies, ORIGINAL ART and MORE!! Just for liking the page.
So head on over and get your like on(Ok, that was corny, but you get the idea): http://www.facebook.com/#!/PyroglyphicsStudio

UPDATE: If you post this blog or share the link on Facebook, you'll be entered into a separate, exclusive drawing to win even MORE prizes.

I thank you all in advance for your support and I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on for next year.

Oh, and since I've been gone so long, here's 3 blogs worth of art I wasn't going to show just yet.

Cheers

 
WIP Omega Red--Colors by Renee Clarke

Clayton "Chef" Clement- Crime Boss to make a Street Team appearance.

Oguun-- Major baddie from the Street Team book.

4 comments:

  1. I'm already a Like fan but I just shared your Page on my FB wall so I'd like to be entered into the raffle please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gents...it's much appreciated. You're both officially into the V.I.P raffle. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what up shawn it's your boy... i finally looked at your page.
    p.s. this is aubrey

    ReplyDelete