Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Vector

Vector  
1. A quantity, such as the velocity of an object or the force acting on an object, that has both magnitude and direction.
Vector sketch
Comics taught me a lot. I remember a time when it was more than just grimacing faces, but people used to put thought into powers, origins, etc. And the first time I read a Hulk comic where he fought the U-Foes, I didn't connect the name of the guy with the psychokinetic abilities to his powers immediately. It was only sometime later that that light went off and I snapped my fingers, "Oh, VECTOR! Now I get it." Look him up.
Where am I going with this? Nowhere really. He just popped into mind because I was sitting here and thinking about the direction I want to go in. I recently went through a pretty emotional experience, and didn't think I would be able to move forward. But with the help of some good friends and a lot of thought, I realized that I have no choice BUT to move forward. The time has come for me to step things up a notch in ALL matters, and I'm more determined than ever to bring you the best I can.
And the Mega Con is one more brick in this great cathedral.  As I mentioned last blog, I'll be heading down to sunny Florida this weekend for the show.http://www.megaconvention.com/
Unfortunately I have no more space for pre-commissions.

Now, I know I promised I was going to make it up to you last Friday with some extras plus a special announcement, but I'm going to have to hold off on the announcement. For now, enjoy the new art.

Peace.

Watchmen- (colors by Blair Smith)


Iron Man commission

Personal characters- Black Aizan and his protege Aizan
"But I still stand regal/On top the wings of a golden eagle/On top the world's tallest cathedral steeple needle..."- Geist

No comments:

Post a Comment