Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Bombing!

I wish I could say I was fully back on track as far as my time-table and organizing everything that's been going on..but that's not the case. Things are still hectic...getting better...but hectic. This post is my attempt to get back on my old schedule of updating this blog twice a week.
This piece was a commission for a great guy by the name of Jeff Smith(a cover name if I ever heard any..I think he's a spy), and features my pencils, inks and..*GASP*..my colors!!
I will say this once and for all: I. AM. NOT. A. COLORIST! I gave it the old college try and did my best. Eventually I will step into those big boy pants, but in the meantime, baby steps. So please, no need to call me or text me with color critiques, just accept it for what it is.
Look for a new Jeff Smith commish featuring Guy Gardner coming soon.

Darkseid vs Lex


Shout out to Mike White for the advice.

Catch ya'll next time.

"I got a Titan's physique, and a heightened mystique/
That traps you in the matrix of my words as I speak."- Geist

No comments:

Post a Comment