Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Convention Update: C2E2

What's up peeps,

I guess I'm actually going to keep my blogging schedule. Today is to remind you guys that I'll be heading down to Chicago for my first appearance at C2E2, the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo. I'll be in Artist Alley, table C8. And I gotta be honest, I'm really looking forward to this one. I believe these are the same guys that do the NY con and San Diego, so I'm excited to see what happens. 



I'll also be trying a few new things and I hope people are responsive. One of the things I'll be doing is promoting my new QR Code. If you scan my code it will link you to my Facebook page, and I'll be doing a special promotion where if you scan the code and like the page right there you'll be entered into a special raffle. Feel free to try it out.



Oh, and I'll also be showing some new prints. Check out the new Iron Man below, with colors by the great Renee Clarke.




Thanks for passing through.

Peace

"The time is ripe to make these barren rap fields fertile/ Vines spring forth from the seeds of my journal/
When I spit, I provide liquid for the kernels/Photosynthesis from starlight, sun, I shine eternal/

Forever illuminating, life sustaining, something for future man to believe in/A new genesis garden of Eden/Geist, one of the best mc's breathing."

No comments:

Post a Comment