Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Eye Opener

Guess who's got 2 thumbs and is going to be on t.v this Tuesday?

I'm proud to announce that I will be a featured artist of the Eye Opener show on PHL17, this Tuesday from 6am-8am.
 http://www.myphl17.com/shows/eye-opener-tv/

I'm exactly sure what I might have to draw or what will be covered, but I'm super excited(and nervous) all the same. The station has covered the Philly Wizard show for a few years now, so they're doing this as a special tie-in promotion. I'll keep you guys posted on any further details I might be able to gather.

As far as the con, I'll be showcasing a couple of new prints, and I'm hype to show you guys this preview.



This Green Lantern started off as a commission, and with the help of colorist Thomas Shelton, has took on a life of it's own. Thanks Tom.

Enjoy your Sunday, and God willing I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Peace.
Shawn


"I'm a Predakon, my protons forms the unruliest/My gamma based skeleton revolves around an iron core nucleus.."- Geist

No comments:

Post a Comment