Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exclusive

Someone thought it would be cool to interview me. Thanks for being kind enough to think so Nubian7 aka Pharaoh. You can see the results of said interview here:

http://360beyond.blogspot.com/2011/05/shawn-alleyne-interview-360beyond-show.html

It's kinda long but the man is nothing if not in depth.
 Be sure to let him(and me too, why not) know what you thought. As a special bonus, I slipped Nubian a special piece of exclusive art just for the interview. And as much as I would like to show that art here and talk about the project a little more, I feel it would go against the "exclusivity" of the piece. But then I thought, hey, why not just give you guys a never before seen piece here?

Well you twisted my arm. Here's a sketch I did of a character called Koth Of The Hammer from World of Warcraft.
Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment