Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

S.O.D: Rags



Say hello to Rags, my entry into NBC's The Cape Create a Villain Contest. I didn't win, but I came runner-up out of 835 entries. Some people were saying the winner didn't deserve the top spot, but it didn't bother me cause this was a throw-away entry. And besides, The Cape got canceled anyways. A shame..I don't know how many of you watched it, it had some potential but there were a lot of holes.

Here's my little write up on Rags(be gentle, this was last minute shit and I had to severely cut what I wanted to write to fit the slot): "Rags was once a great hero with his own Cape. Relying too much on it's power, his marriage, life, and sanity fell apart. He wears the tattered Cape around his body and speaks to it. Using the Cape strands, he can do what Vince does, but better."
http://www.nbc.com/the-cape/photos/your-villain/6750#item=155482

Oh, and yes, it's a little bit of a cheat..I didn't sketch this following my Thing..but cut a brother some slack as I get into my groove.

See ya tomorrow if it works out that way.

2 comments: