Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hot Tees

The Locks Conference was this past weekend and it was an amazing experience. This was my first time vending there and I didn't know what to expect, so that made things a little more nerve racking than usual. The vibe was more of a health and fashion expo, with people selling jewelery, hair care products, and such, and there I was with a comic book, and worse, no locks. lol
Things started off a little rocky, and I definitely had to sell myself a little more than usual, but it was completely worth it in the end. I'm already making plans next year on what new ways I can integrate my comic art style niche into the market. Besides that, I left feeling even more connected than ever to my African and Caribbean roots.
 
One of the new things I added to my convention was a raffle where you could win a framed piece of art.(A big congrats to all the winners). The other freshness I had at the show was my new set of Pyroglyphics shirts.They came out great and went over well, and now they're available for EVERYONE! As part of a special promotion, I'm offering the shirts at just $15, which INCLUDES S&H(!!) PLUS, you're automatically placed in a drawing to win one of those framed piece of original art I mentioned!! Supplies are limited so order yours today! Just contact me at pyroglyphics1@comcast.net
"Warrior" Sizes: Med, Lg, Xlg

"Truth" Sizes: Lg, Xlg  

Look for more styles, colors and sizes coming soon.
And thank you for your continued support peeps..it means alot to this starving artist.
BTW, don't forget, starting today new blog updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Catch you later. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment