Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Saleroom Doors Are Now Open!

My special BLACK FRIDAY to CYBER MONDAY SALE has officially begun! Looking for some great art for you or someone you love? Why not skip the malls and craziness this year and indulge your inner geek as I offer a sale on all posters in my portfolio for 50% OFF!! 
Not only that, but you will receive A FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE!!

Just check out the art on my facebook page and make your choice now!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206007222784611.64756.198162636902403&type=3

Now let's say you already purchased one of my posters but would love a piece of ORIGINAL art-- I'm offering a discount on ANY commission you name. How about a pin-up, character design or logo? How about a special holiday themed commission  for Christmas, New Years or other? You name it, it's yours for a REDUCED PRICE!

* In addition, I have black and white versions of almost all of my pieces available, and those are only $8 or 2 for 10!!
* Just $5 covers all shipping and handling on all prints.

And to celebrate the sale, I recently added 5 new prints to the black and white gallery on facebook.
While you're there, make sure to "Like" my page cause at the end of the year I'm doing a random drawing where someone can win a Pyroglyphics Prize Pack. You're welcome.
Here it is again in case you missed it (lol) http://www.facebook.com/PyroglyphicsStudio


I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving.

Peace,
Shawn

Ahhh what the hell....here's some new art for ya. Don't say I don't love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment