Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

S.O.D

The Darkness 8x10







Finally! Sketch Of the Day begins. I'll try to keep it up for as long as I can. (That's what she said)

So here you have a rough 20-25 min sketch. I really need to practice my speed for conventions but I'm still struggling with maintaining a certain level of quality.

I don't know why The Darkness came to me, I'm not his biggest fan. Sure, it started off well enough, who doesn't like some Garth Ennis, but my interest soon faded. You don't have to spoon feed me, but you gotta give me things that make some kind of sense. A rule his costume has no intention of following. And what's up with those imps. I mean, creating vicious, snarling, blood thirsty little critters is cool , but what's up with these denizens of hell popping up wearing backwards baseball caps and flannel shirts? Not feeling that.

Anywho, that's what these Sketches Of The Day things will be-- whatever pops into my head. And it won't always be comic stuff. So stay tuned.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment